With over 50 International schools globally, this prestigious international education provider is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their new UK marketing hub based in Victoria, London. With the creation of this new marketing hub this will allow you to make a large impact in the business quickly.
Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager and working within a Hub of 13 experts you will be the sole analyst for all marketing data. This role will look at marketing data across all their global sites such as China, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia and the Americas.
This role would really suit an Analyst who is looking to carve an opportunity for them self, with a new and growing hub this provide future progression and management opportunities.
- ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns / activity types. To include the effect of different online and offline channels on each other, and their roles within the school admissions process.
- Assess attribution model opportunities to deliver a richer analysis of channel contributions, to support in strategic planning.
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to deliver business actionable insights to drive real change.
- Assess opportunities for further and better use of analytics in the school admissions process, including the use of high quality prediction systems to leverage the value of existing data.
- Lead the digital reporting process for over 60 international schools working in conjunction with the reporting agency.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience working with data software such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableu, PowerBI etc.
- Strong ability to interact with senior stakeholders and confidence to be able to explain findings in non-technical terms
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns such as organic, paid search, social and EDM's.