Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Remote working available
A leading media company that publishes B2C and B2B focussed magazines, journals and events are now looking for a Marketing Analyst to join and become part of their continued success and growth.
Based in Central London, this is a fascinating hybrid role where you will be combining digital / web analysis with more generalised data analysis and consumer insights. This role offers fantastic career development, collaborative culture and remote working options as well as a competitive salary.
About the role
- Overseeing customer, digital and product data to deliver valuable insights to support commercial teams, strengthen marketing and sales output and improve business performance
- Optimisation of campaign effectiveness, looking into lead generation delivery and creating strategic solutions to drive acquisition and retention of subscription customer rates
- Providing reports on subscriber numbers and revenue, shedding light on trial subscription metrics, overseeing GDPR practices and customer email platforms
- Strong background and interest in digital or marketing analytics
- Ability to delve into consumer and subscription data / metrics to create effective insights and solutions
- Proven working knowledge of digital analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager (background in Abacus Advance and Adestra platforms would be a bonus!).
- Working closely with a variety of other stakeholders such as the Product Team, Data Manager and Marketing Manager to implement strategies and processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join an exciting company and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Talent Consultant at Aspire