Are you an analytical thinker, with an interest in solving highly analytical problems, and turning data into actionable insights? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the world are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the marketing team. The role will involve taking a data-driven approach to aid growth, efficiency of spend and customer insight within the business. With a strong analytical background, and proficiency in data tools and sources, you will thrive on solving problems and turn data into actionable insights.
* Working closely with the marketing team, you will be expected to identify and solve problems, delivering qualitative and quantitative insights to managers
* Be able to work closely with internal stakeholders in being able to determine success metrics, and report on and identify opportunities on advertising deals and partnerships
* Perform ongoing investigative analysis on commercial performance, providing potential price optimisations
* Create, maintain and develop key dashboards for revenue streams such as pricing and display advertising
* The ability to turn complex data into actionable and understandable recommendations, whilst understanding customer and competitor dynamics from an array of sources
* Proficient in the use of key analytical, statistical and visualisation tools such as SQL, Tableau and Excel
* Strong background in data modelling and statistics, with a bachelor's degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Engineering (or related field)
* knowledge of Google Analytics, Hive, Google Ad Manager/DFP, Data Studio with Salesforce desirable
* Excellent communication skills required, along with experience in manipulating large data sets and interpret data trends
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!
|Job Title:||Marketing Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 16:05|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's