Are you a Marketing Analyst looking to join a Top 5, worldwide leader in omni-sector events?
The next-gen global events organiser has an exciting opportunity for an analytical Marketing Analyst to execute the group strategy for attendee registration.
Their modern and stylistic London offices house a diverse, fast-paced and high-learning work-environment. This events giant is going from strength to strength and is growing its eclectic marketing team with an ambitious Marketing Analyst.
This Marketing Analyst will have strong experience within an event organising operation division and will have proven analytical skills.
About the Marketing Analyst Role
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst:
- Develop and execute the strategy for attendee registration across digital & onsite channels for the global brands portfolio of events
- Collaborate with the digital, creative and product teams to construct bespoke goals for each event whilst delivering a positive attendee experience
- Take charge in the evaluation of event processes, customer journey's, user feedback & data trends to improve project efficiencies
Desired skills of the Marketing Analyst:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in event organising operations
- Strong background in analytics
- An excellent communicator, able to translate technical data in a clear way
The Marketing Analyst will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £32k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Marketing Analyst role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.