A well-established British estate agency company is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing team in Chiswick. The successful candidate will be responsible in providing analysis and insights into the company's campaign performance and customer data to drive improvements to their marketing strategy. The role demands a high level of responsibility whereby the candidate will enjoy applying their analytical skills to real business situations.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Analyst
- Managing and sharing reports together with dashboards that highlight and track marketing performance.
- Answering specific ad-hoc inquiries on marketing performance and being able to provide clear and concise views on the company's current and future position.
- Providing a marketing voice for best practice analysis and data handling across the organisation.
- Providing applicable insights to a variety of stakeholders including marketing team colleagues and agency partners to ensure the evolution of marketing programmes along with improvements to the customer journey.
- Analysing market share reports to provide business and operational efficiency and opportunities.
- Ensuring that website performance and analytics run smoothly.
Key Skills and Requirements of the Marketing Analyst
- Minimum 1 years analytical experience within a commercial environment (a digital marketing environment is preferred).
- Advanced expertise in Excel.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- The ability to create clear presentations that provide insights into causes and effects of various business factors.
- Google Analytics exposure is a plus.
- Attention to detail and being able to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders.