£32000 - £38000
One of the top accountancy firms have engaged EMR to recruit for a Marketing Adviser within their private equity team.
The company, along with very competitive salary, offers exceptional prospects to grow within the business and a highly demanding yet collaborative environment to work in. This is a great opportunity to take the next steps in your career and to build a solid base for a long career in marketing.
- Ownership of marcomms plans - working along with key stakeholders
- Maintain high quality of internal and external communications
- Manage company website and intranet
- Champion the use of CRM
- Event management
- Input and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns
You will be:
- Excellent at Project Management and highly organised
- An innovative communicator and copywriter
- Ideally from a strong B2B background within professional or financial services but not essential
If you are a junior marketer with an ambition to grow in the discipline, then apply with your most up-to-date CV now, for a detailed conversation.