Marketing Administration Assistant - £20,000 – South Manchester
Looking for a new opportunity? Become a Marketing Administration Assistant for a company working alongside some of the biggest global retailers.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Admin Assistant to join their team based in South Manchester who will provide organizational support to the Directors and their teams. You will ensure those teams are supported to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department as a whole. This is the chance to work for a company well established and renowned within their field of expertise.
Does this sound like the role for you? Take a look below and see!
The Main Roles and Responsibilities of a Marketing Admin Assistant:
- Organize the diary and take charge of agenda management ensuring rooms are booked out for meetings etc.
- Plan travel itineraries’ when necessary
- Responsible for general office administration including the ordering of supplies
- Organize events at the request of the Directors
- Handle IT and maintenance requests
- Encourage team morale; organizing events, birthday calendar and other team treats
The Ideal Candidate of a Marketing Admin Assistant:
- Has previous experience working as an assistant in a busy office environment
- Has very strong administrative and organization skills
- Has the ability to multi-task on several projects
- Is positive in their approach with a ‘can do’ attitude to work