Account / Planning Manager - Buckinghamshire - £25,000 - £32,000
A brilliant opportunity to join a diverse team within a fantastic agency!
We're recruiting for a well established, award winning, customer engagement agency based in Buckinghamshire. A large, friendly team working from recently refurbished offices with plenty of parking. The business specialises in helping multinational clients improve customer loyalty by running bespoke incentive programmes on their behalf. Following a recent re-structure they are going from strength to strength and looking for an experienced head of loyalty to lead their team ASAP. If you understand this area of marketing and you're used to mentoring a team, this could be an ideal position for you!
A brilliant opportunity to work in a fantastic, diverse team. If you have an account management background but want to diversify your role, this will be perfect! You will work as part of the new planning team to develop proposals and tenders to win new business and grow existing business. Working closely with all departments across creative, marketing, reward teams and others. This is a very fast paced, exciting role, some key responsibilities are below:
- work with New Business and the Account teams to determine client need and the best approach
- scope the solutions based on the current I&R product portfolio and maximise added value to their clients
- work with internal teams (IT, creative) to provide a cohesive solution
- write the pitch documents and presenting in agreed formats
- attend client meetings and pitches as required
- hand-over won business to account team and provide a point of reference during launch
As mentioned It's a fast moving environment - as a member of the Planning Team you'll have the chance to develop your strategic thinking, creativity and commercial awareness. You'll need to love deadlines, thrive on multi tasking and get a kick out of pushing the boundaries.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £25,000 to £32,000 dependent on experience plus the below benefits:
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 25 days paid holiday + banks hols
- Training and development fund