- Rare Client Side Account Management role.
- Exceptional employer with fantastic benefits.
- Competitive salary and the best benefits package around.
What you'll be doing
There is a lot of project management and coordination within this role as you will craft, develop and deliver marketing campaigns to promote the business' services through selected media partners. You will manage and coordinate the delivery of Direct Mailing campaigns to promote seminar events with media partners that take place across the UK, oversee effective database management, and be up to speed with GDPR!
Working alongside the Digital Marketing and Design teams you will project plan the internal workflow requirements, be responsible for the content that goes out across all of the channels, and will work to very strict time frames and deadlines. There will be times when you have to tweak and edit content, and occasionally roll your sleeves up and generate original content yourself. You will conduct competitor analysis, provide regular reports and really dive in to the data around campaign success, this is a highly commercial role. Essentially you will promote products and services to the publications' readership through various content pieces and campaigns.
This role would be great for either an experienced in house marketer, or a seasoned marketing agency worker.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a multichannel marketing role
- Good campaign management experience
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work in a pressured environment and to strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and a great team worker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally some exposure to a Financial Services environment or products
- Professional qualifications such as CIM would be the icing on the cake!
If you have strong multichannel campaign management experience and ideally some exposure to Financial Services then this could be a great role for you. In return for delivering exceptional campaigns through external media partners, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary (£40k-£43k), a company car/allowance of £6k, a company bonus of 10-20% and one of the best benefits packages around.
Whether you have great in house experience, or come from an agency background and have the relevant skills, I am keen to hear from you. Apply online now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.