Connecting...

Marketing Account Manager (Agency)

Job Title: Marketing Account Manager (Agency)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London
Industry:
Salary: £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Reference: 1032104_1581354967
Contact Name: Stewart Bottomley
Contact Email: stewartb@weareaspire.com
Job Published: February 10, 2020 17:16

Job Description

I am recruiting a Marketing Account Manager for a fantastic, newly created opportunity at a small but well-established, full-service Marketing Agency in the heart of the West End.

The company prides itself on delivering a personal service to its clients by really getting to know them, understanding their world and their commercial goals and building lasting relationships.

This role is the chance for someone looking to step up from an account executive position or someone who has recently been promoted to an account manager who would like more responsibility, ownership and autonomy, while having the opportunity to work with some really exciting brands.

The role

You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your accounts, 80% of role is looking after a high profile, retained client which is a relatively newly launched venture as an offshoot of an established, household name in the telecoms sector. The other 20% will be working with other equally cool brands. From liaising with clients, to trafficking artwork, to writing reports, to keeping tabs on budgets, to assessing creative, to managing juniors, to managing seniors, to undertaking research, to becoming an expert on your clients, to creating opportunities and to getting things done.

  • Building and maintaining effective and successful working relationships with clients
  • Supporting and advising the team with the management of new campaigns from concept through to implementation
  • Accurately interpreting and analysing campaign data.
  • Supporting the Account Director with new business opportunities through networking, including the identification of the opportunity and delivering successful pitches and proposals
  • Identify opportunities to increase business income and sell additional services to clients, through additional ongoing activity or project work
  • Managing project budgets, forecasting and keeping accurate, up to date tracks of projects costs for your key accounts, ensuring regular communication with the Account Director

The person

  • At least 18 months experience working in marketing for an agency, either as an account executive or in a similar capacity
  • Exposure to a range of channels and marketing processes
  • A full understanding of agency and client relationships
  • Very well organised, able to confidently demonstrate working to deadlines on campaigns
  • Experience of status update reporting
  • Great people skills, able to adapt to a range of audiences both internally and externally

Cultural fit is very important to the organisation, we are looking for someone to demonstrate that they are a self-starter who fits into a non-hierarchical, sociable team atmosphere.

If this sounds like your next career move, please apply by clicking the link!