An exciting role of Marketing Account Manager has risen in a rapidly growing dental business, highly commended as 'Innovation of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Product launch of the year' at the Dental Industry Awards.
My client seeks a Marketing Account Manager to join their marketing team. It is a field-based role with a majority of time being spent out with practices. Their primary function is to assist in implementing, developing, and tracking their individual marketing plans, acting as the conduit between the practices and the central marketing team.
- Support the dental practices in the group to develop and execute individual marketing plans;
- Ensure shared learning across the group with a focus on ﬁnding economies of scale and reuse initiatives where possible;
- Training of Area Managers and Practice Managers to support the implementation of marketing plans within set budgets;
- Tracking marketing results at a practice level so they can gauge effectiveness of campaigns / ability to ascertain the campaigns that are effective within the practices and provide detailed reporting i.e. revenues generated;
- Work closely with the Operations Team to implement marketing plans that complement the overall business objectives of each practice;
- Ensure all practices within the group are receiving the marketing support they require and utilising our services as needed;
- Identify suitable local activities that support marketing plans;
- Strong ability to prioritise and project manage; dedicated client focused approach;
- Experience in developing marketing plans and assess what is commercially viable;
- Comfortable in sensitively negotiating activities within practices;
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that all activity agreed to in plans is executed;
- Experience in website performance, optimisation and WordPress;
- Good understanding of effective social media marketing;
- High standard of written English;
Educational Qualiﬁcations: Degree educated with ideally a specialism in marketing. A minimum of ﬁve years varied marketing experience with knowledge of dental practices.