We have a great opportunity for an experienced, highly organised Marketing Account Manager to join our team. Working with one of our luxury automotive clients, you will join our cross functional marketing team and be responsible for developing the client relationship and delivering innovative, best in class retail, POS, Communications, Digital and Social Media.
What you will do…
- Work as an essential member of the client services team, managing the day to day running, financial and project administration of ongoing marketing campaigns
- Manage client projects from conception through to delivery, on time on budget and on brand, managing stakeholder expectations throughout
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the agency’s role in the client’s agency landscape
- Effectively utilise agency process and resource management to enable the timely progression of work
- Attend and contribute to client meetings, leading the presentation of creative work
- Nurture and develop team members who report into you, setting an example for others to follow
- Drive a shared ambition with clients from the outset of projects, with a clear awareness of the business objectives and how individual campaigns fit into the overall client strategy
- Keep track of the finances, developing an understanding of big picture finances (income, profit, scope and contract)
- Support senior team members to drive a strategic approach, demonstrating an understanding of the importance of data and analysis
What you will need to succeed…
- You will be an accomplished Account Manager, with experience gained within an agency environment.
- A passion for and solid knowledge of integrated marketing channels with demonstrable awareness of emerging trends
- You will be resilient, collaborative and diplomatic, able to work in close partnership with clients, and understand their way of thinking and working.
- The ability to inspire confidence, with the drive and desire to get ahead of the needs, with an “already done” mentality
- You’ll be the voice of reason, with a calm and consistent manner, you’ll roll with the punches and think on your feet.
- It goes without saying that excellent time management, organisational and communications skills are a must have
- A good sense of humour always helps!
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based Econsultancy Top 50 Digital Agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team by filling out the short form below or clicking on 'Apply'
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 13th October 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email email@example.com.