We have another amazing opportunity for a highly-organised Marketing Account Executive to join the Prophecy team. As an essential member of the team you will support the day to day running and administration of integrated marketing campaigns and projects and be responsible for managing enquiries and support requests from the client.
What you will do…
- Support the team in the successful running of the account, playing a vital role in continuing to build our relationship and reputation with client and in the marketplace
- Develop an understanding of our agency process and how we manage resource to enable effective work flow
- Produce and update contact and status reports, arranging status meeting as required
- Build and maintain both client and colleague professional relationships that engender trust add value
- Contribute to an environment of creative excellence, and demonstrate an understanding of integrated thinking
- Demonstrate a continual desire to learn and develop a breadth of experience across media and marketing techniques
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have Marketing industry experience, gained from within an agency or client side environment.
- A solid understanding of integrated and digital marketing techniques
- Great communication skills are a must, along with experience of working across multiple projects; you’ll know how to keep all the plates spinning, with minimal breakages!
- You’ll feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of an efficient team
- A true passion for accuracy in all elements of your work, attention to detail is key for this one
- Drive and desire to get on step ahead of the needs and display an “already done” mentality
- Ideally you will have a passion for and knowledge of integrated marketing channels with demonstrable awareness of emerging trends
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 24th November 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.