The experience we need.
We’re looking for someone with a creative mindset, who has managed top marketing campaigns across content, digital and video, having earned their stripes as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in an integrated marketing agency. You’ll also have the following experience:
- Outstanding delivery skills; able to plan, manage and deliver impressive marketing campaigns in accordance with client briefs
- Taken responsibility for the profitability, growth and direction of multiple accounts, whilst upkeeping brilliant client relationships
- Managed video and photoshoots and have the knowledge and understanding to be able to pose the right questions to creative clients, and brief teams accordingly
- Ability to make an impact on the agency’s vision for the future at a senior level
- Maintain excellent communication with internal teams in order to ensure the smooth running of client projects
As Account Director you’ll be required to manage both up and down and will report directly into a Client Partner. You’ll be an authoritative figure in the agency, leading on marketing strategy for household name clients whilst maintaining existing relationships and maximising opportunities for business. You will be a trusted partner and have a good deal of seniority in the agency, ensuring campaigns are managed end to end and budgets and timelines are adhered to.
This digital and data marketing agency have a number of offices across the globe, and are continuing to expand. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £50k - £57k
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.