Our client is a well known, market leading FMCG business with a portfolio of highly successful brands. To support on going growth plans a new MS&P Manager position has arisen within the commercial team.
- You will support the MS&P Manager to deliver the brand commercial objectives and the day to day delivery of key elements of your designated brands customer plans.
- Implement customer media plans for your brand.
- Manage brand & retail activity calendars by customer.
- Monitor EPOS sales across all customers, identifying insights from base and promotional sales data to drive brand scale
- Support MS&P Manager in the NPD process; complete all NPD / product documentation as directed
- Manage customer data & deliver insights from integrated data sources (Nielsen & customer data) and work with internal stakeholders to optimise these opportunities across the brand & customers
- Monitor ex-factory sales by month & liaise with supply to ensure zero out of stocks
- Identify and review new business opportunities for the your brand
Applicants must possess strong commercial acumen with an ability to develop key insights from continuous data sets. Experience of working with the UK Grocery retailers is of great importance as you will be tasked with tailoring your brands commercial objectives to deliver growth within each retailer.