Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Location: London + Remote working on offer
A leading research agency is now looking for an Analytics Director to join and become part of their growth plans for 2021. This role will see you focussing on delivering data driven insights and working across innovative data analysis techniques.
In addition to this, there is fantastic career progression and competitive salary/benefits in a supportive and sociable environment. Flexible and remote working is also on offer.
About the role
- Develop existing analytical relationships and working with leads of accounts to create new initiatives and offerings
- Testing and managing new analytical solutions, working closely with the leadership team on strategic new business initiatives and products
- Helping mentor quant researchers across all levels on statistical techniques
- Vibrant and collaborative office culture with a fantastic work/life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment
- Experience in managing advanced analytical research methodologies including segmentations, driver, TURF and conjoint analyses
- Ability to describe and communicate workflows to mathematical and non-mathematical audiences
- Desire to incorporate new strategies and wider learning across the business to devlop analytical and data led solutions for a range of end clients
- Interest to further develop your own skill set and bring your own intellectual ideas of how to enhance the business and it's data insight services
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful research organisation and take the next step in your analytics career. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire