Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim to Permanent Market Research Analyst for growing large SME in Warwickshire
Reporting to the CEO you will support the strategic intent and to facilitate progress and support positioning of the business to the next level of growth.
You will have experience of Microsoft Dynamics and be astute and commercially aware, able to understand the key industry drivers and the role of the business within the market; confident with financial data, with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
Key requirements of role:
- Market, Industry and Business benchmarking analysis to support strategy
- Marketing and Communications at the board level - External / Internal
- Monitor efficiently the progress agreed on strategic objectives, plans and actions
- Strong project and process skills
- Liaising with external third party providers in relation to market data and managing those contract relationships
- Set the agenda, prepare for and chair board meetings, and internal strategic company meetings
- Prepare and present industry, market, competitor and customer analysis - create suite of monthly monitors, reports and analysis
- Manage the Corporate Marketing plan and Communicate with stakeholders external and internal
- Support the strategic plan, outcomes and ongoing monitoring and deviation
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
Essential Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an effective marketing analyst, ideally within the SME industry
- Experience of reporting directly to Board level management of an international group
- Highly articulate, presentable and professional in all aspects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics, Excel (advanced) and other office productivity tools
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once
Interim to permanent role
£45-55k / £175-210 a day for the interim period
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.