Are you an insights professional looking for your next challenge? This is a fantastic opportunity for an interim Market Insights Manager to join a global property organisation.
This role will be for an initial contract period of 5 months.
In this role you will play a critical part to ensuring the business maximizes the benefits of its customer insights by acting as a key advocate for a customer-led approach. The role will source and generate data and insights on customer trends.
- Take the lead on the design and coordination of quant customer insight projects for on- and off-estate business areas
- Create valuable customer trend insights for development and innovation teams on customer motivations, pain points and future trends
- Respond to ad-hoc customer insight data questions from the business
- Establish strong working relationships with external stakeholders, including research agencies, consultancies and industry peers
- Experience in a B2B, Professional or Financial Services desired
- Track record of delivering insight and analytics projects
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
If you are available and are looking for a rewarding opportunity then please apply today!