Responsible for working with the Development team to write well designed, efficient code by
using best software development practices.
Main duties of the post
- Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents, deliver an appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines
- Perform coding to agreed coding standards
- Provide progress reports on tasks and projects
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects. Correct identified defects
- Create, document, and implement unit tests and scripts
Knowledge and Experience required:-
- At least 2 years of development experience working in a development team within a
commercial environment. At least 2 projects working with Magento
- Highly motivated with demonstrable technical and analytical skills.
- Able to clearly communicate design and development decisions with limited assistance.
- Knowledge of best practice and architecture for complex web applications.
- Knowledge of and able to avoid common security issues in web applications.
Technical Skills required:-
- HTML, CSS, PHP for theming purposes
Compilation (e.g. SASS/Less)
- Ability to transform designs into clean CSS and semantic markup
- HTTP Protocol
- Design tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Magento. Developing custom Magento themes, performance improvements, Caching
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit and application ASAP.