Why my client?
My client realises the importance of a work-life balance and don't want you burning yourself out. That's why their working week is only 35 hours with flexible start and finish times. You'll get 28 days holiday, your birthday off and extra around Christmas, too.
An exciting opportunity
If you're the kind of Magento Developer who is excited about CI and Automated Testing and want the opportunity to push the industry boundaries, then I want to talk to you.
You'll have the opportunity to present new technologies, offer new ways of thinking within the team and work across a range of projects.
My client is looking for someone with an eye for detail, a passion for what they do and the drive to step to the next level of perfection in all they set their mind to.
My client wants a Magento Developer with ambition and a bright mind. It's not just about code, you'll be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from collaborating with the team on projects to having time to learn new technologies.
- Magento 2 experience with PHP and modern frameworks.
- Understanding of development principles such as Software Development Patterns and Coding Standards.
- Advance experience with package managers and version control.
- Experience of the full software lifecycle.
- A Magento 2 Certification.
- Server administration or DevOps knowledge
- Experience with Magento's GraphQL implementation
- Experience with Varnish, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
- A passion for security
- Contribution to open source and community projects
- At least 1 year's software development experience on an eCommerce platform
- Managing tasks and timelines for a development team, within a commercial environment.
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Flexible working
- Free food and drinks
- Brilliant office