Machine Learning Consultant
|Job Title:||Machine Learning Consultant|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Putsey|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 14:06|
They are building world-leading AI tools and applications that solve today's society most pressing challenges and therefore help us stay mentally healthy, productive and confident.
Their world-class team create innovative applications in the area of mental health and online safety, incorporating machine learning, AI, interactive UX and proprietary media content.
* Excellent understanding of statistics including statistical inference, probabilities, correlations
* Understanding of modern machine learning methods and algorithms including: Convolutional Neural Networks, Auto encoders, Random Forest and Support Vector Machines
* Excellent understanding of the applicability of the different machine learning methods for different numerical situations and statistical metrics and procedures to measure their performance
* Understanding of big data, high throughput computing and GPU-accelerated computing
* Experience with at least one machine-learning toolkit such as TensorFlow, Torch or Caffe
* Fluent in Python, experience with Scikit-learn, Pandas and Numpy toolkits
* Fluency in C++ is a plus
* Experience as a project leader, driving a technology vision into implementation
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Experience as a project leader in a commercial or academic environment (advantageous)
Job Type: Contract
Day-rate - Highly competitive
Location - Ideally NW but can be remote or London
This is an immediate requirement so please don't hesitate in submitted your application.
Since 2006 we've been helping talented people like you achieve their goal of working with the industry's elite. As specialist recruiters in the Digital & IT, Marketing & PR or Human Resources sectors, whether you want to work in a global corporation or disruptive start-up, our Talent Managers are perfectly placed to find you your dream job - permanent or contract. Click apply now to transform your career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70k - 90k per year
Graduate Data Analyst
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits and commission
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + excellent benefits