This is a 6 month FTC.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Relationship and Loyalty Manager:
- Motivate the team of CRM executives to meet required ambitions regarding the mailing plan
- Develop and manage the annual budget
- Create, test, amend, and execute mailing campaigns for the loyalty programme
- Using data to identify and recommend customer targets and mailing offers
- Oversee the analysis of the loyalty programme mailings to make recommendations for future mailings
- Manage agency relationships to make sure that customer data is up to date and issues are resolved quickly
Key Skills of the Customer Relationship and Loyalty Manager:
- Proven experience leading and managing people
- Strong background in direct marketing
- Proven experience in budget and supplier management
Do you have a passion for direct marketing and data and want to work with a well-known, national retailer? Please apply and we will be in touch!