The Jefferson Group are looking for a highly motivated and outgoing Senior Account Manager who is goal orientated with excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills as well as proven B2B integrated marketing agency experience.
This integrated agency has won numerous awards over the years for creativity, campaign success and growth. However awards don't make the agency. Its the people behind the name. And this agency seems to have the balance. For example over the summer time this agency away day took them to Ibiza for a couple of days as a thank you. Recently they had an away day in the countryside... as you will see its not all about work. Its about balance and enjoyment as well as loving what you are doing.
Unlike many client services roles, this one has genuine autonomy, responsibility and visibility – all highly desirable we think for both day to day working satisfaction AND an eye of future career opportunities and development.
HERE as a Senior Account Manager you will play an integral part in the client services team, you will be reporting directly into the Client Services Director and managing an Account Manager and an Account Executive. You will have full responsibility for the day to day running of projects and need to be able to manage this through various agency departments, highlighting potential issues and have regular client contact at all levels.
Clients are huge, global household brands with impressive budgets and marketing know-how internally.
Perhaps you are in an Account Manager role currently and feel ready to move onto a more senior role and current opportunities seem limited or perhaps it’s just time for you to consider and new agency, new ideas and a new opportunity – you will probably already do much of below:
- You will have solid experience in a creative agency ideally within content or integrated marketing in the B2B arena
- You must have a background working within a marketing agency
- Managed multi touch campaigns and held account responsibility for delivery and growth
- Liaised and managed senior level client relationships
- Managed at least one member of staff on a daily basis
- Have a roll your sleeves up mentality yet also hungry to develop your career within one agency
- Worked with a creative, developers, copywriters and strategist and understand what each function does
- And as a bonus if you have any ABM experience then you'll jump straight to the front of the queue
In return for your Jedi like skills as an Account Manager looking to step or as a Senior Account Manager our client offers a very generous packaging ranging between £35-45k plus benefits.
If you think this role might be for you then drop me a line, Jonathan Duval, by clicking on the apply button below.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.