LEAD UX DESIGNER
Tech Company, Singapore
Up to $10k/month
This well-known tech company that specialises in logistics is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their team in Singapore. You will oversee the User Experience design for all of their products and services, as well as building and leading a team of junior UX Designers.
Depending on your level of management experience, you will either join the team as a Manager or you will start off as a mentor, helping to manage the team, and eventually progress into managing the team.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone experienced in UX Design that wants to be part of a successful and fast-growing tech-lead logistics company!
What you'll be doing:
- Taking the lead on the UX design for all of the company's products
- Owning UX strategy and research, establishing UX processes and UI style guides
- Contributing to and overseeing the creation of wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs
- Working closely with Product Manager and Engineers to deliver the best possible products
- Building, leading and mentoring a team of UX Designers
What you need:
- At least 5 years' experience working as a UX/Product Designer
- At least the last 2 years spent working client-side, ideally for a tech company
- Extensive experience in UX research, UX and UI design
- Experience working as a UX/Product Designer for a tech company
- Experience mentoring more junior team members
So if you're an experience UX/Product Designer that wants to be part of a fast-growing tech company, then please apply!
Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 | Registration: R1764851