User Experience Lead
Manchester City Centre
Full time, Permanent - £40,000 / £45,000 PA (DOE)
Working with a leader in their respective field, I’m on the search for a proven UX Lead who is looking for their next big challenge!
Working within their city centre HQ, you will be exposed to a number of likeminded individuals tasked with the responsibility of defining the UX direction across a number of product offerings.
Using your knowledge and experience you will be expected to work collaboratively across multiple teams to come up with innovative UX solutions to help evolve the company’s digital offerings across the board.
Alongside this, you will be working within a rapidly growing product team so it’s pivotal that you’re confident in your own ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to continually review a range of user journeys.
- Design effective, usable experiences across mobile, web & branding.
- Experience prototyping new and improving existing features through user journeys, information architecture, wireframes, and hi-fi mock-ups.
- Comfortable taking ownership of an idea from initial ideation stages to wireframes/prototypes and then the final product.
- Knowledge or experience conducting user research and testing to help validate ideas.
- Ability to work alongside and manage Key Stakeholders efficiently.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.