Robert Half is currently partnering with a leading international healthcare business, who are seeking to hire a Lead React Native Developer into their growing team.
This established international healthcare business offers digital solutions across the healthcare spectrum - from VR conferences, through to custom eLearning platforms - including general digital solutions. The business has experienced huge growth, and is looking for a like minded ambitious & experienced developer to launch this new platform, and offers an opportunity to grow a team looking towards the future.
The successful React Native Developer job requirements:
- Have strong iOS and Android mobile development experience using React Native
- Have led technical design decisions on mobile applications
- Have experience of securing sensitive data in mobile applications
- Have solid knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) practices
- Will own responsibility for mobile application release process and submission of releases to iOS and Google Play stores
- Have a forensic attention to detail, able to implement pixel perfect UIs that match designs
- Have an understanding of API services and infrastructure that apps integrate with
- Pride yourself on writing organised and re-usable code
The successful Front End Developer job desired experience:
- Strong mobile development experience using React Native (both iOS and Android)
- Meaningful experience of architecting React Native mobile applications
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience of writing unit, integration and functional tests
- Good problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm and a passion for building a great mobile user experience
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and tools
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java
- Familiarity with CircleCI or other CI/CD tools
- Experience of modern software development tools, such as Jira, GitHub
This healthcare business is based in London but remote working is an option. They are looking to pay competitively with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.