We’re working with a Tech company looking for a Lead Product Designer to join their product-led startup. You will be the sole designer, giving you full exposure to the business and allowing you to help define the product in its early stages. This is a role perfect for someone comfortable working end-to-end in UX, looking for an exciting startup where they can influence business-decisions.
- Leading UX and design work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with the developers & end-users.
- Establishing the first version of the company’s platform to be ready to launch for commercial use
- Working end-to-end, from user research and persona-creation through to wireframing, prototyping and UI interfacing
- Working across the board in product design, as well as lending a hand in business-wide decisions. This is a position that will likely see you contributing to other areas as well as design
- Previous experience in a similar Product/UX role
- Ability to make complex things simple and clear
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to give and receive critical feedback
- Comfortability using Sketch, Creative Cloud, Figma, Marvel or other design and prototyping tools (we're flexible)
- Experience designing for multiple platforms and devices
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, apply below for consideration.
Alternatively, get in touch with Josh on 07 909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.