A leading FMCG organisation is urgently looking to recruit an experienced Lead Insights Manager to join its team. The successful candidate will bring a wealth of experience in consumer, shopper, category and market insight to this strategic and multi-faceted role.
- To provide strategic directions and recommendations on how to grow/improve the health of the UK business and drive the categories using consumer, shopper, and market insight
- To report market performance to the business, presenting monthly to the UK business and providing business insights and recommendations
- To provide analysis and insight to help the business respond to key in market challenges or growth opportunities at a category and brand level.
- To lead the delivery of cross-functional workshops with the local senior team to identify the business drivers and align on action plans.
- To define, develop and execute the insight learning plan for UK business.
- To ensure best in class activation of initiatives in market via effective monitoring and management of KPIs (i.e. NPD, advertising).
- To effectively manage & lead the relationship with the local affiliates of the retail scanning and consumer panel agencies.
- To effectively manage the Insights budget including resources to deliver the best ROI.
- Manage, coach and develop 2 direct reports.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.