A well-known leading publisher that partners with exciting brands to enhance entertaining marketing campaigns are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team! The role will be working with huge high street retailers, maintaining and building long lasting relationships to ensure the client purchases from them each year.
With outstanding offices located in Central London, offering a family feel working culture, you will thrive within a company focused on their people. You will benefit from starting a career that is bursting with opportunity and fast progression.
- Responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining long lasting relationships with the UK high street retail clients such as Amazon, Waterstones, WHSmith's etc
- Model and then forecast order requirements based on retailer strategy; negotiate terms etc
- Arranging client meetings to manage and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Using a consultative approach to liaise with the clients, clearly articulating the new content of the book and the marketing campaigns they've done
- Around 3-5 years working for a publisher in a similar role to be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellence in presentation, negotiation and relationship management at key account level.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Ability to use initiative, working independently or within a team.
- Organised and professional as you will be responsible for a high volume of projects simultaneously.
Click 'APPLY NOW' for this Key Account Manager opportunity, to work for a global company with an exciting culture.