Exciting Junior Traffic Manager role with a fast-paced brand language consultancy in central London...
Junior Traffic Manager- £25,000-£30,000-London
A leading brand language consultancy, with offices in London and New York, whose people love language and are passionate about clear, effective brand communication. A talented team of writers, project managers and trainers in a great Central London location.
In this Junior Traffic Manager role you will be:
- Managing traffic and work flow for several projects
- Managing budgets, timelines, suppliers and freelancers
- Planning and reporting across projects
- Controlling the online traffic flow system
To be successful in this Junior Account Manager role you must have:
- An avid interest in language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous studio or project management experience
- Experience managing workflow, processes and budgets
- Ability to work in a team and independently
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Junior Traffic Manager- £25,000-£30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.