We are currently working with a leading home improvements business in the North West, to look for an experienced Junior Trading Executive to join their growing digital team. Over the past couple of years, the business has seen huge growth in the eCommerce world and opportunities to expand for their international websites. The Junior Trading Executive will be collaborating with the Digital & eCommerce team to assist with the growth in these areas, and helping to maintain their reputation in the UK market too.
As the Junior Trading Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Daily website management to ensure functionality at all times
- Implementing and developing online content plans
- Collaborating with the Digital and Marketing Teams to create campaigns and assessing performance
- Scheduling content across the websites
- Updating all key landing pages, assets and product information
- Reviewing site performance
- Frequent competitor analysis
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in an eCommerce or Digital Marketing role in a retail environment ie. Ecommerce Executive or Content Executive
- Attention to detail
- Experience in CMS – Magento, Wordpress etc
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Native or secondary language in French or German is highly advantageous
If you wish to be considered for the Junior Trading Executive position, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.