Junior Trading Executive – Blackburn – Ecommerce – Up to £24,000
Fantastic opportunity alert! Are you fluent in native French and German? This could be the job for you to become a Junior Trading Executive for a hugely successful company.
Our client has had international success within their field with over 70 years of experience and knowledge. The previous 24 months have seen a dramatic increase in eCommerce for the company and they want to keep this growing by hiring a Junior Trading Executive to join their team. You will be primarily responsible for optimising the online customer journey, trading, and content across their international French, German and Dutch websites.
Sound interesting? Keep reading below…
The Main Responsibilities of a Junior Trading Executive:
- Responsible for implementing a clear content plan to maximise online sales and conversion
- Maintain and update all leading pages to ensure correct and relevant content on the shown in the right part of the customer journey
- Generate new ideas to maintain the current level of sales/promotional activity on the sites to drive further sales
- Complete regular analysis on sales performance and report back to the wider team
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to ensure customer acquisition is closely aligned with the online customer journey
The ideal candidate for a Junior Trading Executive:
- Must be fluent speaking in French and German
- Has at least 2 years of previous experience in a similar digital marketing or eCommerce role
- Is educated to degree level with previous experience with Google Analytics
- Has strong communication skills with high levels of detail
- Has an ability to work cross-functionally with the passion and drive to succeed