Robert Half Technology a top law firm to recruit for a Junior Technology Analyst, paying up to £25,000.
Junior Technology Analyst (Service Desk)
You will be the first point of contact for all IT support queries, dealing with all contacts received by the Service Desk and escalating appropriately when necessary.
- Work closely with Service Desk Team Lead providing hardware, software and telephony support
- Maintain a good working technical knowledge of Windows 10 & MS office
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all users and external clients
- Excellent communication, organisation skills and administrative skills
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure
- You must have a genuine and demonstrable interest in technology and how systems work
One of Europe's leading law firms, based in the City of London
Salary & Benefits
Up to £25k or equivalent
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.