Junior Project Manager
Are you interested in working for a leading B2B content marketing agency?
The client currently works with some of the largest technology companies in the world and are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will play an important role providing support to a small number of busy account teams. You will work under the guidance of Senior Project Managers and will be expected to take ownership of key projects and program elements to ensure the smooth running.
The company are vibrant and creative marketing agency, who have a fantastic reputation for award-winning campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day account administration - including client content management systems, internal and external tracker documents.
- Updating project timelines and presentations via e-mail and project management platforms.
- Managing client/consultancy feedback, edits and packaging of work between the design studio and consultants.
- Attend client calls and run internal team calls/meetings, ensuring actions are clearly allocated and completed.
- Assisting senior team members with account finances, for example by putting together quotes and administering billing procedures.
- At least one year's experience in a marketing project management. marketing ops role or working in a marketing agency.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle complex projects successfully
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, often under pressure, while maintaining high standards
- Comfortable and confident engaging with clients directly to ensure projects continue to run smoothly
Ready to grow your experience & work with a fantastic company? Click apply now!