My client is a marketing agency located in South West London, looking for a Junior Project Manager to join them during an exciting growth phase. This role will suit a recent graduate or college leaver who wants to make their way into the agency world.
The Junior Project Manager will support the Project Manager(s) by helping them to manage day-to-day client admin and Excel tasks. You will be required to work on various tasks such as database management, data input and online reporting with a responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the client's satisfaction and on schedule
- To take responsibility for projects, manage paper trail of client communications and briefs and play a support role in more complex deliveries
- To provide a 'second pair of eyes' for proofing purposes and ensure own projects are counter
- To draft status/contact and progress reports as necessary and after every client meeting
- Managing front of house duties i.e. answering the phone, greeting guests etc.
- Common sense, logical thinking and the ability to prioritise tasks according to requirements.
- A high level of attention to detail. Written and verbal communication skills - good email and phone manner.
- Excel - copying/cutting and pasting of data, filtering and ordering data sets. Basic functions (E.g. Mathematical calculations)PowerPoint, Word and Outlook email.
The client is looking for someone who with a great attitude and someone who is keen to learn and get stuck in.
Please apply with an up to date if you would like to be considered for the role.