Robert Half Creative & Marketing is working in partnership with an Avonmouth based IT services provider to recruit a Junior Product Owner to be responsible for the delivery of IT solutions for their client base.
Reporting to the Operations manager this is the chance for an up and coming product owner to establish themselves within a team of 2 other product owners and really learn their craft in Agile IT project delivery.
Main Responsibilities include
- Be responsible from scope of works through to hand over of customer IT projects
- Gather requirements from the customers
- Create an Agile roadmap for each customer
- Prioritise between multiple customers managing expectations
- Maintain and manage project boards and ensure they are up to date
- Reduce dependencies, remove blockers and co-ordinate with developers and stakeholders
The successful Junior product owner will live within easy commute of the Avonmouth office, have strong stakeholder management skills, be naturally inquisitive and be used/happy working in fast paced environment.
Other skills and qualifications will include
- Strong Communication skills
- A background in Product Owner role
- A background of requirement gathering
- Proven consultancy skills
Our client is fast growing IT services provider based in Avonmouth. They have a passion for innovation and are constantly investing in new technology. With their own offices they have created a fun, dynamic yet relaxed working environment with investment in their employee's personal development. They have aggressive growth plans over the next 3-5 years and this will create career progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Junior Product Owner can expect to receive a salary of up to £30,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.