Junior PR Account Executive, Buckingham -
Are you a junior-level PR professional, who is keen to dive into a successful agency career, in a company who puts you at the front of everything they do?
Do you agree with the statement "if you look after your staff, they'll look after your clients"?
We work with one of the most staff-focused PR agencies in the UK, who are now seeking to recruit a PR Account Executive to join their team. Not only will you be given the unparalleled opportunity to learn 'on-the-job' from some of the best PR professionals in Buckingham, but you'll have the rare benefit of being able to utilise a dedicated training allowance to boost your skills throughout the year.
So, what will you be doing?
- Keeping an eye on trends through press, social and online, helping to identify which of these your clients can engage with;
- Managing social media accounts, encouraging engagement for both the company and clients;
- Create, build and maintain excellent working relationships with journalists and press contacts in order to create opportunities for positive media representation.
As well as mastering the above day-to-day requirements, you will develop your keen writing skills to compose and deliver compelling content for a variety of articles and press releases - distributing these to the relevant press contacts and channels.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A pure passion for PR, demonstrated by internships or other relevant experience;
- The ability to produce word-perfect content for a range of purposes and channels;
- A vibrant, motivated attitude and keenness to develop your abilities.
This is the ideal opportunity for a PR intern/junior to join a leading agency in their area, who will allow their abilities to flourish within a lively environment, surrounded by likeminded individuals (all whilst enjoying some amazing staff benefits!)… Due to the location of their offices, this role is best suited to those located in Buckingham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Winslow, Bicester, Aylesbury, Towcester, Leighton Buzzard, and most areas within Buckinghamshire!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.