Junior PPC Executive – Ecommerce – Blackburn – Up to £23,500
Looking to expand your PPC prospects? This client has an exciting new position for a Junior PPC Executive at their vibrant location in Blackburn.
Besides the numerous benefits this role entails such as flexible working hours, free parking and easy access to public transport, this role will enable you to demonstrate your PPC experience thus far and develop your skills along the way from working alongside experts and industry leaders and develop relationships with teams across the whole company.
You will play an important part in supporting the PPC and Digital Managers to ensure all PPC activities are running efficiently and driving towards KPI’s and company targets. The client works on campaigns worldwide, enabling the Junior PPC Executive to play a key part in the drive of effective operations on a global level.
Is Junior PPC Executive the role for you? Continue reading!
- Supporting the PPC executives to handle the management of all PPC accounts
- Analysis of keyword performance and explore ways to reduce CPCS, drive traffic, improve conversion rate, and improve ROAS. You will also engage with industry leaders to obtain new associates and identify opportunities
- The analysis of advertising copy and perform tests in order to improve position and click-through-rate (CTR)
- Evaluate and monitor performance against targets and ensure full efficiency, as well as assist in the development of detailed reports and using both Criteo and GDN to monitor Display performance
- Passionate and proactive – have a keen eye for emerging trends, technologies, and other opportunities within the industry
- Support the Digital Marketing Team and Trading Team to ensure that all PPC and local activities are completed and aligned with central targets and objectives
The ideal Junior PPC Executive will…
- A background in Ecommerce
- Educated to degree level
- Some PPC experience required although thorough training will be given
- Affiliate experience is desired but again will be trained
- Google Ads and Google Analytics knowledge
- Knowledge of Google Shopping
- Familiar with Criteo and GDN systems
- Highly numerical
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ideal candidate will be driven and have a flexible way of working