The experience we need.
- Solid PPC / paid search experience, ideally gained from working within an agency environment
- You’ll have an analytical mindset, close attention to detail and be proud to sweat the small stuff
- Experience with both the delivery and implementation of PPC and paid search campaigns
- Bid management tool experience (ideally DoubleClick)
You’ll be working with the wider team and be expected to get your hands dirty in terms of PPC – ensuring campaigns run to budget, managing account development and helping to shape strategy alongside the PPC Manager and Director. You’ll be managing large budgets across multiple channels (SEO, CRO, Display) and have the skills to balance these different workstreams, to make sure campaigns run efficiently and to budget. As you grow in your role you'll climb the career ladder and the company is very good at recognising and rewarding good work. They encourage personal development and will support your growth in the role.
This award-winning customer engagement agency with long-standing relationship with household name client across travel, automotive, financial and retail sectors on a global level. You’ll be part of a driven team who are agile in their approach and ever growing due to continued success! It's also a lot of fun to work there with plenty of nice perks and an inclusive, open-plan office environment.
What you’ll get in return.
- Basic salary of up to £30k with potential wiggle room to £35k for a PPC Manager.
- Flexible working policy
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest agencies in the UK
- Excellent career progression
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.