The experience we need.
- Previous experience within in a Trainee, Senior Assistant or Junior merchandiser role with retail head office experience
- Degree level educated
- Strong knowledge of planning future ranges and managing stock
- Experience of producing and analysing weekly reports
- Knowledge of driving SWOT analysis
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience in producing & analysing weekly reports and analysing information for meetings
This role will sit within a small merchandising team, but there will plenty of engagement with the wider office (a total of 150 staff), so someone confident and assertive is key. It will be planning heavy, to include planning future seasons, managing stock and margin and option count for the department. You will be needed to plan promotions and markdowns on the department along with the intake on the department to ensure sales and maximised and stock flow is optimal. You will also be responsible for the training of one Trainee Merchandiser and one Allocator.
A household-name retail & fashion brand with a busy head office and dynamic buying and merchandising team. This role has good career progression and is a great opportunity for someone with a clear passion and interest within the fashion industry.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket between £29k - £33k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including flexible working and 23 days holiday (going up to 25)
- The chance to work for a well-known fashion brand and join a growing team
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
Alternatively, please contact Phoebe on 0117 317 8103.