The experience we need.
- You’ll have experience as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager in the retail / ecommerce / fashion space
- You’ll have experience supporting marketing campaigns across a range of channels including social media, content, influencer marketing and direct marketing (email and affiliates)
- Experience with Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Fluency in either French or German would be a big bonus!
Reporting directly into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will assist on overall marketing strategy for this lovely retail brand and work alongside in-house teams to deliver on customer acquisition and retention. Social media marketing’s a big one for this brand; you’ll be reaching out to influencers to develop content and ensure these partnerships are nurtured and fruitful, making sure to look out for opportunities to maximise business growth. You’ll also be consistently assessing how the business is engaging with customers and use your creativity to present fresh ideas on how the company can improve this interaction.
This fab fashion business is forward-thinking and innovative in both their design and their approach. It’s a very exciting time to join as Junior Marketing Manager as they’re expanding the business and you’ll be part of a growing, thriving team in a very enviable space!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25k - £30k
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Great central location, easily accessible and with buzzing surroundings
- Opportunity to work with an innovative and very successful fashion and e commerce brand
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.