Junior Marketing Manager - The Company
My client's mission is to become the world's leading law firm for the resolution of sports-related disputes. The firm has, in fact, successfully acted in many of the world's highest profile sports disputes for high profile athletes.
Junior Marketing Manager - The Role
You would be reporting to the Managing Partner and Practice Manager, and would be responsible for the implementation of all marketing initiatives, including but not limited to the creation of promotional materials, SEO, SMO, advertising, PR and event management.
- Management of all social media channels
- Reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Updating the MSL website, adding new starter biographies
- Creating content for news articles and press releases
- Generating ideas for, and implementing, new marketing initiatives
- Marketing collateral (brochures, posters, flyers etc)
- Working closely with external designers to produce high quality promotional materials
- Procuring promotional merchandise for exhibitions
- Events , both nationally and internationally
Junior Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
- A first class degree (marketing or creative discipline preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in digital marketing, event management and content creation
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.