Junior Marketing Executive, Oakham -
A growing company based just outside of Leicestershire are seeking an ambitious Junior Marketing Executive to join their thriving team. This varied role offers great potentials for personal and career development along with a fabulous working environment. As Junior Marketing Executive you'll support the Head of Marketing and wider marketing team in the implementation of the global marketing plan.
You will be getting involved in:
- Content production for a variety of channels including blogs, video, webinar, website and collateral
- Researching current industry trends ensuring to implement these into content production
- Using Adobe aftereffect to develop and edit videos (training provided)
- Working closely with internal teams such as sales in order to understand customer requirements and adapt content accordingly
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaire/surveys
- Assisting with implementation of the social media strategy by regularly posting across all platforms
- General administration duties as required such as maintaining stationery and print collateral stock.
What experience/ skills are they looking for?
- An ambitious marketer with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- A passionate copywriter with a proven track record of writing engaging copy
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
It would also be beneficial if you have experience in:
- Video editing software (Adobe After effects)
- Marketing automation software
- CMS system such as Wordpress
If this sounds like you… get in touch!! This role would be most applicable to candidates travelling from areas of Leicestershire and the wider region, including Stamford, Grantham, Spalding, Corby, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, Newark-on-Trent, Kettering, Peterborough and Melton Mowbray.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.