Have you recently graduated and have an interest in consumer research and products? A FTSE 100 company are looking for a Junior Insight Manager who has a passion for consumer insight and can join and help support product innovation, brand development & NPD projects. You will have the chance to make a true impact at a retail giant.
Are one of the largest retailers globally, they've cemented themselves as a market leader and are now continuing to look for ways to become every customer's preferred place to shop. They want to find greater ways of providing their customers with what they're looking for, and essentially serve customers better, in terms of both services and products.
You will conduct research around their products and brands, this involves testing them, running consumer panels and various ad hoc studies. You will work alongside the analytics team to conduct the research and generate the insights that can drive decision making and help understand consumer opinion. As well as keeping stakeholders up to date with the research and advising them where necessary.
- You will have research experience, could be from an internship or project at university
- Strong academics, relevant degree from a strong university
- Understanding of / have worked on quantitative + qualitative projects
- Must have strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- An interest in retail
- Data analysis/statistical skills, you've worked on big data sets using software such as Excel or SPSS
The company offer great salaries, flexible working as well as lots of other excellent benefits! It's a great opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their career and join a fantastic global company! Apply now!