Are you looking to move client-side? A FTSE 100 company are looking for a Junior Insight Manager who has a passion for consumer insight and can join and help support product innovation, brand development & NPD projects. You will have the chance to make a true impact at a retail giant, driving growth through an increase in revenues & market share.
Are one of the largest retailers globally, they've cemented themselves as a market leader and are now continuing to look for ways to become every customer's preferred place to shop. They want to find greater ways of providing their customers with what they're looking for, and essentially serve customers better, in terms of both services and products.
You will take the lead on all consumer research projects, working alongside the analytics team to conduct the research and generate the insights that can drive decision making and really understand the customer. You will have input in to new methodology design, ensuring the research is meeting business objectives and supporting the product and marketing teams. As well as keeping stakeholders up to date with the research and advising them where necessary.
- Ideally you will come from a research agency background with 1-2 years' experience
- You would have worked end to end on research projects, from briefing, questionnaire design all the way through to analysis and presenting.
- Preferably have experience working on quant + qual projects
- Must have strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have experience having worked with retail clients
- Data analysis/statistical skills, you've worked on big data sets
The company offer great salaries, flexible working as well as lots of other excellent benefits! It's a great opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their career and join a fantastic global company! Apply now!