£23,000 - £25,000
Are you looking to creative innovative print collateral for a leading media and marketing agency?
This media company creates exciting content marketing campaigns for a wide variety of publishing clients globally, including leading newspapers. Working on a tight-turnaround to create exceptional work, this exciting company is now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their collaborative production team.
As a self-driven Graphic Designer, you will have the ability to work on a quick turnaround to create a variety of output including layout design, infographics and social visuals. Being flexible and innovative, you will be motivated by the opportunity to create innovative solutions to print-focused design and help to shape processes and tasks.
- Working closely with the production team, you will have the opportunity to produce stellar print work within a fast-paced environment.
- Designing for both client and in-house needs, you will be able to creative a variety of work of a predominantly-print capacity such as templates and layouts.
- Taking ownership of processes and tasks within design and managing expectations of the wider colleagues and clients in order to create the best output possible.
- With your 1+ years of experience, you will be well versed in creating high-quality print design using Adobe Creative Suite amongst other resources.
- Using your solution-oriented approach, you will be experienced in taking ownership of process and tasks and driving excellent results.
- Applying your attention to detail, you will have the ability to proof-read copy during the creative process to ensure all output is of a superb standard.
If you think you have what it takes to become a leading contributor to this highly collaborative team, apply now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact at:
Junior Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Junior Graphic Designer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Hulbert|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:00|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's