A global FMCG and exclusively eco-friendly retailer is seeking a creative Junior Graphic Designer.
This family-owned business has an exciting range of plant-based products with natural ingredients and they're driven towards fostering sustainable lives within every home. Their opportunity for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their humble marketing team based in West London comes at a growth period for the business. You can find their products in places like John Lewis, Amazon, Tesco and more and they due to become a household staple.
The Junior Graphic Designer will manage the company's print ready artworks, digital and various content ideas. Junior Graphic Designer's with a growth mentality and a gift for creating visual material should apply.
About the Junior Graphic Designer Role
As Junior Graphic Designer, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Junior Graphic Designer:
- Visually bring the brand to life across print, POS, event graphics, signage, digital, presentations, media design, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in content idea generation and social presence enhancement
- Work with stakeholders to produce photography and print whilst maintaining all areas of design (messaging, layout, brand, typography, aesthetic etc.)
Desired skills of the Junior Graphic Designer:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in graphic design, preferably within FMCG or retail
- An understanding of natural products and vegan lifestyle
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and excellent communication skills
The Junior Graphic Designer will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £20k to £25k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Junior Graphic Designer role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.