Junior Graphic Designer, Greenford -
Our client, a consumer business within the foodstuffs industry are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their growing team on a permanent basis! So, if you're a designer with a working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, then read on!
Reporting into the Senior Designer and working closely with the wider marketing communications team; you'll design materials across print and digital. This is a very varied role due the business's clients and their own operational seasons. So, if you're don't want repetitive then you're in the right place!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with designing and editing print graphics including brochures, magazines, leaflets, posters, signage, logos for clients
- Design packaging for food products
- Photo retouching including colour correcting, blemishes removing and background exclusion
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- A working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ideally a degree in design or similar, with an excellent portfolio
- Around 1.5 to 2 years' experience as a minimum
Due to the location of the offices, this role is commutable from most areas of greater, central and north London, including Wembley, Brentford, Hayes, Uxbridge, Harrow, Southall, Hounslow, Ruislip, Northolt, Edgware, Richmond, Borehamwood and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.