Junior Graphic Designer, South Cambridge -
A leading and specialist agency in Cambridge are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their established team, where you will be responsible for the execution of online and offline designs.
You will need to carry a relevant design degree with a demonstrable portfolio and ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
As Junior Designer, supporting the wider team, you will be involved in:
- Producing high quality artwork that conveys your creative flair and attention to detail
- Preparing projects for print production and advising on potential improvements and amendments
- Liaising with clients and senior members to understand client objectives and work within briefs
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and in brief
- Support team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established agency who offer flexible working and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Royston and Bury St Edmunds and Bishop's Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.