Our client is a leading global business communications agency, which is focused on helping some of the world’s most exciting brands deliver on their promises. They think like business people, act like creatives and produce measurable results. They are looking to hire junior consultant!
Their Engagement Practice comprises of three core disciplines; consulting, creative and project management and their unique way of working brings these three specialisms together to collaborate and co-create at every stage of a project. This role is based in our clients London office which serves clients across Europe. Their clients are typically FTSE 100.
This role will require a strategic thinker with experience of managing client relationships. An exceptional track record of delivery and someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in is a must. First and foremost, they need to be a team player who is creative and collaborative in everything they do.
Reporting to the Senior Engagement Consultant, Engagement. The role holder will work with our internal engagement team to develop world-class engagement strategies that help our clients to achieve their business goals and help them deliver against their brand promises.
This person will have an understanding and experience of working within an agency or in-house environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous experience in a similar position: a proven communications professional with a clear understanding of effective internal and external communications
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of developing and implementing internal communication and marketing plans relating to complex and/or high impacting business requirements
- Excellent understanding of communication methods, practices used within a multi-national business with experience of using the same to achieve business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand the differing perspective of individuals & groups and relate to them
- Good cultural awareness with experience of effectively communicating & interacting with people of multiple cultures
- Excellent planning & organizational skills with experience of maintaining progress with multiple deadlines & complex initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify the key communication points & potential risks/opportunities in complex scenarios & structure ideas into logical & cohesive output
- Good understanding of budgeting & cost management principles
- Good project & process management skills
- A strong team player with the ability to take projects from conception through to flawless delivery
- Ability to work as part of a global and sometimes geographically disparate team
As Junior Engagement consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Engagement team to support with implementing and developing communications plans for a wide variety of clients
- Building and maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with employee engagement team and client accounts you are working with
- Developing copy for key client deliverables including but not exclusively; digital content, facilitation guides, workshop design overviews, and news articles
- Working on pitch proposals both in terms of idea generation and research
- Researching and sharing with the team industry ideas, cutting edge thinking and new ways of approaching our work
- Client liaison around key deliverables
- Management of approval processes and quality assurance
- Working with the central team to update the engagement section on the company’s internet and twitter feed, providing analysis to colleagues where necessary
- Research and ownership of the engagement twitter feed content strategy
- Supporting with the communications plans for the engagement team’s new business events